Paradox Interactive has announced a brand new DLC pack for our favorite city-building simulator, Cities: Skyline. Cities: Skyline Campus will launch May 21st. The new DLC, as the title suggests, will allow players to build universities in their cities. Below is a list of features from the official press release.
- Degrees of Freedom – Design your own campus based on three area types – Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. Increase reputation by attracting students and creating Academic Works to unlocking new buildings!
- Var-City Sports – Bring college sports to your city by building football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches, sell tickets — and collect prizes for winning matches! Customize your teams with unique jerseys and increase their chances of winning with cheerleaders and coaches.
- Syllabuster – Employ seven new policies including book fairs and for-profit education. Sponsor academic works by handing out research grants and supporting the staff.
- We Fancy – Display your scientific achievements in Museums.
- Cheers! – Celebrate with your citizens during graduation ceremonies.
- Ludocartography 101 – Five new maps for your building pleasure.
- Three New Chirper Hats – Be the big chirp on campus!
Paradox also announced new radio stations for the game. Deep Focus Radio and Campus Rock Radio. The press release gives us details on the stations.
Cities: Skylines – Deep Focus Radio
For those late night term papers or relaxing city-building sessions, Deep Focus Radio has the chilled-out ambiance you need. For $3.99 MSRP, enjoy a selection of Ambient and Lo-Fi study music presented by DJ “Deep Thought.” This station comes with 16 unique tracks that will help you to focus on what’s truly important: perfect street layouts.
Cities: Skylines – Campus Rock Radio
Relive your freshman year with a collection of College Rock, Teen Pop, Happy Punk, and Power Chord music. For $3.99 MSRP, let DJ Claude Couture spin the tracks of your higher education with 16 unique songs!
You can view the trailer here.
Cities: Skyline Campus arrives on PC, May 21st for $12.99